Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Four Shot Amazement

 Hi, in Te Ngahere we have been learning about for different shots. The four shots we used for our four shot movie were establishing shot, long shot, medium shot & close up. 

 The medium shows more interesting detail and what they are doing, long shots show less of the setting a little of the person or thing, close ups are used to show the thing or person with full detail and establishing shots which tells the audience where and when the story is taking place. What me and my group did well was that our carema wasn’t shaking and also we got our movie done fast. What we could have done better  was when I kicked the ball I should have kicked it higher and also get our characters to move more. I think this can help me and my group when we make our movie to add more detail to our setting and characters.


Have you made a movie before?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikaire I really like your writing about Four Shot Amazement. It is so cool! Maybe next time you could check your spelling. Keep up the good work. By Kahurangi, from Ahipara School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikaire, well done on completing the four shots. Trying to let your audience know what is happening in four different shots is not easy. I like your reflection because its more about improving your work and not about how you worked as a group. Keep up the good work and look after yourself during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete