Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Ngahere

Kia Ora Bloggers!! On Thursday and Friday the year sixes travelled on a bus to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds for the day. The year sixes split in half; some went for a hikoi and the others had a little play with Virtual Reality, SculptGL, Paint 3D, Tinkercad, Dashbot (Robot coding), Green Screen & Stop Motion. The people that went for a hikoi gazed upon a waka and took pictures of Māori carvings and native trees. Later we had morning tea we were all hungry after the long hikoi. After morning tea the first group that went for a hikoi played with the Virtual Reality, SculptGL,Paint 3D Tinkercad, Dashbot, Green Screen & Stop Motion with Whea Kerry and the other group went for a hikoi with Whaea Monika. First me and Mark.O were on Tinkercad, and then Virtual Reality. It was like I was in  another world, where I could just draw and play around. Green Screen was amazing, we went invisible. Then stop motion movies and Mark made a movie about a monster chasing two people in the end the people escape on their boat. On Paint3D I made patterns, Mark just played around, it was funny. For robot coding we made them race, that was fun they, crashed a lot and in the end Mark won. The last thing we did was SculptGL, we carved Māori patterns and played around. Something I think I did well is when I was on the VR just drawing some images and something I could do better is SculptGL, because I only drawed a couple patterns and then played with the tools. Blogger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment