Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

keyboard shortcuts and What They Do.

Today I will be teaching all of you how to use and find all keyboard shortcuts. The first one that you will be learning is ctrl alt + / this will open up all of the keyboard commands. The next one is ctrl shift t which will open the previous tab ctrl w will close the tab that you are on. I enjoyed learning about keyboard commands because I got to learn something new and now I know a lot more keyboard commands. I found it hard because it wasn’t easy to find the shortcuts and remember them. Some of the slides I found easy but not all of them.Is there a command to open multiple tabs at once?
Bye hope you learnt something.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mikaire. I really enjoyed reading this post, I find this post very well punctuationed and helpful I will use these short cuts verry shortly

    ReplyDelete