Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Ping Post Boss

In Te Ngahere we just started a trick shot. Well were doing the same trick shot
again. We are doing a ping pong ball challenge. Our success criteria was 1 it
must  bounce off a surface, 2 we had to use cardboard and 3 it has to go for 3
seconds at least. This time my group is Dale, Rymon and Darcy also me Mikaire.
Our plan is  we have to make the ping pong ball bounce off the cup then it
goes down the cardboard into the cup. I am glad we can do this again
because last time we failed. Thankfully we did completed it this time.

Well blogger out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is jon I am from oc I liek your weirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I’m in Room 8 from Owairaka District School. I enjoyed the part when Completed the ping pong ball challenge Check out my blog at https://odsmaced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete