Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

To The Extreme

 Hi bloggers Today I will be posting about my School Holidays. In the Holidays I went on the Extreme Jet Boat on the Paihia Wharf. Before we went on the boat we were told the safety rules like always hold the handlebars, don’t stand up and always wear your life jacket. There was one last thing that they told us which was when he spins his hand, it means that he’s going to do a massive turn. When the boat started it sounded like something blowing up. When we got out of the bay the boat rapidly sped up. The first turn was the best it felt like a massive wave smacking you in the face. It is the best ride I have ever been on.  I had the best time I do think that the people could have gone faster.

Have you been on the Extreme jet boat before?


No comments:

Post a Comment