Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Food Webs

 Lately in Te Ngahere we have been learning about food webs. A food web is a web that shows you what animals eat what and where the energy  from each animal comes from and goes to. Here are two of the food webs the first one is mine and the second one is Whaea Becks. 

Here are some differences between ours. My food web is different to Whaea Beck’s because she has color coded hers and I haven’t. Also  she has added more detail by adding more of what animals eat. The last thing that is different between ours is the lay out and how many arrows because she has added more of what all the animals eat. The arrows might look like they are facing the wrong way but they actually aren't they are facing this way because it is the way the energy is transferred. For example the stoat and kiwi the energy is transferred from the kiwi to the stoat. What I could have done better is learn a bit more about these animals and what they eat also I could have color coded it as well. What I think that I have done well is that I tried to not make my food web too messy.


 Can you see anymore differences between the two food webs?


No comments:

Post a Comment