Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Task Smashers

 Lately in Te Ngahere we been doing a team building exercise called taskmaster.  

For this challenge we had to draw a picture that we couldn’t see but  the runners (Mikaira and Jayden) could         only see the drawing sadly, I was the drawer and wasn’t allowed to see the drawing. The runners could go outside and look at the picture that our teacher had drawn. The runner would have to tell the drawer what to draw and where to draw it but the runner couldn’t touch the paper. We got to do two attempts. I found being the drawer for the first attempt really hard because I couldn’t see the drawing and I had to trust Mikaira and Jayden. What worked well on the first attempt was our communication we talked really well together. What didn’t work well on the first attempt was  the timer because it put us under stress and I wasn’t able to see the drawing that I was copying. What was challenging was not being able to see the paper. For the second attempt what we did well was talking more and also we weren’t yelling at each other. What didn’t work well on our second attempt was not knowing what I was drawing. What was challenging on the second attempt was still not being able to see the paper and having to draw under the pressure. 

Have you seen the show taskmasters?


No comments:

Post a Comment