Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

WaCky WedNESdaY

Hi, this week we had the best day because it was Wacky Wednesday. Wacky Wednesday is a day that we all dress up and wear funny things for example wigs, dresses and more,  really you could wear whatever you want. I think that Mama K (Kahsuis) is the best dressed because he’s wearing a tutu a wig and he even painted his nails.  My favorite part of Wacky Wednesday is that everyone dresses up in funny yet awesome outfits.  What I think that I did well was dressing up because I dressed up like an army man and I wore a wig. What I will do in the future or next time is wear a dress or something like that because I like my costume but I think I could go outside my comfort zone next time. 



Do you have Wacky Wednesday at your school?  

 

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Mikaire, I am a Rollerskating Frog warning you I will eat your brain when it's Halloween, well I was a Rollerskating Frog but not a Rollerskating Fog that will eat your brain and now I am neither, now I am a year 5 student at Paihia School named Ariana Bignell. I decided to comment on your blog because I was at the same school on that very same day and I wanted you to know what I thought about your Wacky Wednesday (that was when I was a Rollerskating Frog). I liked your blog because it was really detailed, I also liked your slide show. Your blog reminds me of when I was roller skating down a hill (or more like screaming down a hill).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ariana its mikaire here thanks for commenting on my post you scared me at first when you said you were a rollerskating frog

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mikaire, Ken here from Ahiara school. I enjoyed your post. No we have not had a wacky wednesday. Maybe next time you could add more destcription to your slide. Blog ya later, Ken.

    ReplyDelete