Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Image Attribution

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning to attribute images.  Attributing images means giving credit to the artist or author who made or took the photo. To attribute an image you need to find their name (author’s name), name of the image and what it is licenced under.

What I learned from this is how to attribute an image from Google and how to find images that you can use.

Now that I know this I can use it in the future if I make an animation and get an image off Google. 

What I think that I could do better is attribute all images that I use because I haven't been doing that. What I think I did well was finding images and making sure I didn’t breach the copyright of  anyone's work.

Will you all start attributing images now? 


No comments:

Post a Comment