Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Can I Follow Directions?

 On the first day back at school we did a reading test. Whaea Becks gave us all a sheet of paper that had 23 directions on it. We had to follow all the directions that were on the sheet of paper.

The first direction was, read everything carefully before doing anything. I didn’t read all the directions because I thought you had to read a direction then follow it. If I had read the whole thing first I would have realized I only needed to do the directions 1 & 2 then quietly draw on the back of the paper. I got to the 19th direction then Whaea Becks called us all down to the mat and then I realized if I followed the first direction I would have read the last direction which said: “now that you have finished reading everything do directions one and two then quietly draw on the back of this paper”. What I could have done better is follow all the directions or follow the success criteria. What I think that I did well was following all the directions expect the first one.


Can you follow directions?


No comments:

Post a Comment