Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Magic Mosaic

Kia Ora lately in Te Ngahere we have been making mosaic art of animals or our idol. A mosaic is made up of lots of little shapes that end up looking like an animal or a person. We had to make small shapes using the polyline tool. We are making these to decorate our class and because we are making videos that we are going to put on QR codes. What I think I did well was making my mosaic of a Black Panther. What I can do better next time is to try and  use smaller shapes to make my mosaic look better. I could use this in the future if I become a artist.


Have you made a mosaic before? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikaire, it´s Eli from Ahipara School. I loved the photos of the two black panthers. Maybe next time you can add a conclusion and a Walt (We are learning to...). Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I will do that next time thanks for the feedback

      Delete