Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Ngahere

Date:
My Writing: On Monday the 18th of February we were learning to make virtual trees on Tinkercad and birds on Paint3d. Whaea Kerry & Whaea Monika visited us at Paihia School to tell us we were going to finish our identity project. We first made trees on Tinkercad because Te Ngahere (My Class) means the bush. So we made up a forest of different trees. Whaea Monika made a Norfolk Pine Tree. For example when we completed that task we made what might be in the ngahere like birds, insects, rivers, bees and spider on Paint3d to find the insects and birds we got on the 3d library where we can find 3d objects. Once we finished Whaea Kerry made a Virtual Reality video (that isn't finished yet bits of  the video is not finished). Some of the parts we saw was birdÅ› eggs, a birds nest, flying bugs and a balloon, that personally I thought was weird, Whaea Monika and Whaea Kerry are still working on the video. I enjoyed making birds on Paint3d and something I did well is asking Mark if I needed help with something.
Well blogger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment