Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

Marble run

In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to make a marble run. The first thing my group did was
collect different materials to make our ramp. Our goal was to make our marble go 110 cm away
from the end of our ramp.To actually make a ramp we had to learn about friction and variables.
Friction is the thing that will make it go faster or slow it down. So say I rolled a marble on carpet
it would go slower because of friction but if I rolled it on smooth ground it would go really fast
because it would have less friction.Variables is what you change like what you make your ramp
out of you could change what its made of or where it is and that will change the results.  Something I
could do better is put the ramp in a better position and something I did well is worked well with my
team. I really enjoyed making the ramp.


Marble dlo

No comments:

Post a Comment