Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Soccer

 In the weekend I played soccer for a team called Paihia Swords (12th
grade).
We played Kaio B. Kaio B kind of cheated because they had some of
another team playing for them (Kaio A).When we realized we said
that they were Kaio C. We started the game and I was in defence
left back. Left back is when you are behind the halfway mark and you
can go past it but your not meant to. We were struggling on the first
half but we still keep the ball on their side of the field. Sebastian
scored the first goal of the game on the second half Isaiah M scored
the second goal. It was a long game but in the end we won. The score
was 4 to 0.My favorite part was when I got a chance to get the ball
and when I hit the ball with my head.

Blogger out

No comments:

Post a Comment